Thank you NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels for sponsoring this post. Brunching at home just got easier and more delicious with the launch of NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels!
It doesn’t take a lot to create a warm and inviting atmosphere that sets the mood for your brunch or get together!
Today I’m sharing a few of my go-to tips for hosting a brunch that will make you look like a pro.
With the holidays here, making time for every get-together can be a quite the stretch, and one of the ways I love to make time for my friends and family is to host a tasty brunch. For these get-togethers, I’m talking about easy to prepare foods and plenty of free flowing coffee and tea, all surrounded with classic and simple to find accessories.
Part of any get-together, whether it’s a casual brunch with friends or an elegant dinner party, is to make sure you plan ahead. It may sound simple, but it really is what will make or break your little shindig.
Setting the mood was easy, I wanted a casual holiday feel, so I used a neutral palate. For this holiday brunch, I used several white pumpkins, with a few sprigs of autumn colored flowers dotted around the food, plus to give this brunch that cozy feel, I included a few candles along the way. I like to add visual appeal by using various sizes and heights of cake stands or serving trays. Depending on the soiree, I usually end up with textures that are more rustic, which is my personal favorite, but pulling off the elegant look can be just exciting.
Simple tricks to brunch like a pro:
- Plan ahead.
- Pick a theme. Whether it’s using a holiday or seasonal theme, or a full-on masquerade. The theme you choose will create an atmosphere and will help you create your menu.
- Invite your guests 2 – 4 weeks prior to your party.
- At least 2 weeks ahead, plan the menu and start to gather the supplies (i.e. plates, cutlery, decorations, ingredients, etc.).
- 2 to 3 days ahead, prepare any make ahead foods, and if you can – layout your tablescape.
- Day of party, pace yourself and make any last-minute recipes, and warm up pre-made foods, such as NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels.
- Use textures, from cloth napkins, galvanized and/or wooden plates, cake stands and accessories. Using neutral cloth napkins and creating a “buffet” approach will encourage your guests to make themselves at home and enjoy your tasty offerings.
- If you are wanting to enjoy a sit-down style get together, then use place cards and a simple trinket for each setting, such as an ornament, pinecones, a flower, or a token gift they can take home.
- To soften the table, create a centerpiece based on your theme or the season, making it as simple or elegant as you want.
- Adding a pop of color that is part of the season or your theme, can bring it all together. I usually add my colors by using variety of flowers or fruits placed as part of the centerpiece or around the table.
For my holiday brunch, I’ve kept it simple by making up two or three varieties of my favorite Three Egg Quiche, a selection of fruits and yogurts, plus for the best ever trick-up-my-sleeve, I’m serving up NANCY’S Pumpkin Petite Stuffed Bagels. Can I just say, these pumpkin flavored cream cheese tasty stuffed bagels are amazing! I try not to hoard them for myself, but there are times it can be really hard having to share them, that’s how good they are! Albeit when these lovely petite stuffed bagels do have the opportunity to make to the table, my guests are thrilled.
NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels, they are freshly made bagels and use PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese that is blended with the best flavor combinations. Not only do they come in this seasonal pumpkin flavor (exclusively found at Walmart), but they also come in flavors such as, Jalapeño, , Apple and Cinnamon, and NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Original Bagels made with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese in a plain bagel (other flavors at grocers nationwide).
Grab the coupon for NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels, and enjoy – click HERE!
When I find a theme flavored food that is delicious, made with absolute quality ingredients, and saves me time, that food will frequently be making an appearance in my home. Not only do I enjoy these as a easy snack, but NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels are also ideal for entertaining friends and family.
To find out more information about these go-to entertaining must haves, visit NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels. You can find NANCY’S Pumpkin Petite Stuffed Bagels exclusively at Walmart, with other flavors at grocers nationwide. Pick some up and share how you enjoy your NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels during the holidays, and tag your photo with #ViveLeBrunch.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.