When it’s time to get together with friends and family, whether it be someone’s birthday, the Big Game or a fun holiday like Mardi Gras or St. Patrick’s Day, let me just say that sliders are the way to go!
I love to go for both the usual and not so usual flavors when making up a slider bar, and trust me, create a slider bar. This is the easiest way to serve all of your guests and for them to get exactly what they want and how they want to enjoy theirs.
One of the easiest things to make, is this creamy Chicken Enchilada inspired Sliders recipe. You can make up to two days ahead, and then pull it out serving it hot or cold with loads of topping choices from avocado, tomatoes, and of course some spicy jalapenos.
As part of my go to ingredients list, I always, ALWAYS make sure to have on hand plenty of Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns!
Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns are completely versatile and come in the beloved White, Sesame, Potato, Sweet & Soft as well as Wheat. They are beautifully baked with premium ingredients, have zilch high fructose corn syrup and zero artificial flavors, and best of all they taste gorgeous!
If you’re looking for the best ideas for your game day party, you must check out Pepperidge Farm by clicking HERE! While you’re there grab their coupon for $1 off on any TWO (2) packages of Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns.
Create your party spread, by prepping the Chicken Enchilada filling, chopping up plenty of goodies such as jalapenos and tomatoes, then lay out DIY style for your guests to enjoy! Don’t forget the chips and plenty of salsas and dips!
Try my Lamb Burger Sliders too! They are tiny but tasty good!!!
So grab your favorite buns … Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns that is, and make up some of these creamy Enchilada inspired Chicken Sliders and enjoy!
Creamy Chicken Enchilada Sliders
Yield 8 - 10 servings
Make these tasty creamy Chicken Enchilada inspired Sliders! Perfect for any get together, and easy to make!
For the Chicken Filling:
- 4 cups shredded Chicken meat, can use roasted, rotisserie, or boiled.
- 1 small can Green Chilies, drained
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 - 3 Tbsp Milk or Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion, diced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin, optional
- Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns
- To prepare the Chicken Enchilada Filling, you can either roast your own chicken, use a rotisserie chicken, but I prefer to use my Instant Pot to pressure cook 2 large Chicken Breast with 1 cup of stock and undrained Green Chilies. Once ready, you can shred the Chicken with 2 forks pulling it apart or use the paddle attachment on your stand mixer.
- Once you have shredded the Chicken, add in the remaining filling ingredients and mix well. At this point, you can serve it up straight away or cover it and keep it refrigerated for up to 2 days until ready to enjoy.
- Prepare the optional toppings, and get those Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns ready to serve. To assemble, be creative and DIY how you'd like.
When I making my Chicken in the Instant Pot, because I'm adding in the Green Chilies at that stage, I do not add additional Green Chilies when making the filling.
You can also add in more spice, finely diced jalapenos, crushed red chili pepper or hot sauce.
Tweak this recipe to suit your own personal taste and ENJOY!