Make up a batch of these tasty Glazed Beer Chicken Wings, seriously tasty stuff!
I love, love … love these, and could have them for dinner several times over, no qualms. They are easy to prepare, take few ingredients, and have a zesty flavor.
The recipe is easily doubled, so don’t hesitate to make plenty for those friends and family that are just “dropping in”. Perfect for get-together’s and great as an addition to the dinner table.
I don’t know about you, but I find prepping a meal to take up most of my time, time that I’m short on. That’s one reason I love Pop & Cook, it’s all ready prepped for you and comes in all of the go to flavors I use all the time. The name is spot on, because that’s exactly what you do, pop, add it to your dish and cook, done. Can I say major time saver in my kitchen, hence one of my favorite kitchen hacks ever!
Reasons to love Pop & Cook the ultimate kitchen hack:
- Zero, zilch, nada washing, chopping, or peeling of fresh herbs!
- Their products are harvested fresh from the fields, processed then flash frozen into those brilliant little trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
- Fresh herbs, garlic and onions year round waiting for you in the freezer.
- No more tears when chopping those pesky onions!!!
The ease of using Pop & Cook is ideal for any busy mom, keep them in the freezer for up to 2 years, and use straight from the freezer or allow to thaw depending on use in recipe.
You can find Pop & Cook exclusively at your local Walmart stores, click HERE to find a store near you.
Serve up these tasty Beer Glazed Chicken Wings with crispy veg, like radishes, carrots and oh don’t forget the dips!
Now go Pop & Cook and Enjoy!
Beer Glazed Chicken Wings
Yield 2 - 4 servings
Create this tasty appetizer or snack of Beer Glazed Chicken Wings, perfect for parties and ideal for game day!
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Oil (I used Avocado oil, but vegetable oil works too)
- 1 tsp Salt
For the Glaze:
- 2 cups Lager Beer
- 2 - 3 tsp crushed Ginger (2 - 3 cubes Pop & Cook crushed Ginger)
- 4 cloves crushed Garlic (4 cubes Pop & Cook crushed Garlic)
- 2 tsp chopped Cilantro (2 cubes Pop & Cook Cilantro)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, toss together the Chicken Wings, Oil and Salt to coat. Transfer the Chicken to a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While the Chicken is baking, in a small saucepan bring the Beer, Ginger, Garlic and Cilantro to a boil and cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- After the Chicken has baked for 30 minutes, drizzle the reduced Beer Glaze over the Chicken and bake for an additional 30 minutes, basting every 5 - 10 minutes until the Wings are golden and glazed.
For extra heat, add 1 - 2 tsp crushed red chili peppers.
Recipe can be easily doubled.