A warming cocktail recipe, Winter Tequila Cocktail!
THIS! A warming Winter Tequila Cocktail with a hint of sweetened cinnamon and a kick of bourbon needs to be enjoyed now. It will most definitely keep you cozy.
This cocktail is intentionally honest and meant to be sophisticated. It’s made with tequila, a stunning addition if I might add (try to find hand-crafted small-batch tequilas for the best flavor), a bit of your favorite bourbon, a hit of a warming winter mulled simple syrup, and elevated with the zest of orange.
- 1/2 ounce Bourbon
- 2 ounces Gold Tequila
- 1 - 2 ounces simple syrup
- 1/2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 8 - 10 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
- Orange zest, to garnish
- Cinnamon stick, to garnish
- Add the bourbon, Cantera Negra Resposado Tequila, winter simple syrup, orange juice, and bitters to a mixing glass. Add ice and stir to chill.
- In a double old-fashioned glass, add ice, and strain the drink into the glass.
- Add a twist of orange zest. Using a lighter, ignite one end of a long cinnamon stick, then place in a glass with the ignited end up, and extinguish to create a bit of drama. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 30gProtein: 0g
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.