Are you a fan of the Starbucks Ombre Pink Drink? You know, that flavored drink with passion fruit and lime then it’s perfectly topped off with coconut milk.
Well then, you really should give this recipe a go, Coconut Passion Fruit Latte. Nice.
This recipe is so simple and straight forward. I like to make plenty of the passion fruit concentrate, as well as the lime simple syrup and keep them handy in the refrigerator for when you’re ready to enjoy a wee bit of an indulgence, then all you have to do it add ice if desired and serve it in a pretty glass. Fancy stuff.
I love this drink! Complete Coconut Passion Fruit Latte love happening here!
When you’re mixing it up it turns all lovely and pink, and has a nice bit of coconut creaminess happening all at one time. It’s great as “mocktail”, by the pool, parties, or just because you deserve a treat.
- 2 - 4 Passion Fruit herbal tea bags
- 2 cups just off the boil Water
- Lime Flavored Simple Syrup
- Coconut Milk
- Lime wedges, to garnish
- Bring Water to a boil, pour the 2 cups over the Passion Fruit and allow to steep for about 10 minutes. You want the tea to be strong, like a concentrate.
- To make your drink, mix together 1 - 2 Tbsp of the Lime flavored Simple Syrup (recipe here) with about 1/3 of the Passion Fruit Tea concentrate into a glass, then top off with about around 2/3 Coconut Milk. Adjust to taste if needed.
The ratio is 1/3 Tea Concentrate and 2/3 Coconut Milk, of course you can adjust to suit your taste.
You can also sweetened the Tea concentrate with your choice of sweeteners and add in the juice of 2 - 3 Limes instead of making a Simple Syrup, if preferred.
More from my site
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.