An easy to make Smokin’ Hot Corn Dip!
When you find that you are in need of something on the addictive side, you should try this smokin’ hot corn dip!
I’m all about enjoying an appetizer as a meal, like nachos or those sample platters, well this hot corn dip is definitely in that line up too!
It’s so simple and takes only a few minutes to throw together, then when you’re ready just pop it in the oven for a bit, and you’re good to go. If you want to pimp it up, try adding a fair dose of cayenne pepper, chipotles, bacon or anything else that tickles your fancy. I’m partial to plenty of hot peppers, but have to take it easy with the littles in my life. It’s the type of recipe, that is easy to create and makes for a tasty crowd pleaser that everyone will be hovering over, so make plenty.
This Corn Dip is going to be rather popular, so you might want to make a double batch. Sometimes, I like to make it the night before and keep it ready to go in the refrigerator, then bake it up the next day and serve it nice and smokin’ hot.
Share and enjoy this smokin’ hot Corn Dip with friends and family!
You may also want to try my other favorite Chorizo Queso Dip for your next get together.
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups, Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, *Do Not Use Miracle Whip*
- 1 (15 oz) can of Mexican Corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Sweet Corn, drained (I used a yellow and white corn mixture)
- 2 (4.5 oz) Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 tsp ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13 oven proof casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the softened Cream Cheese, Cheese and Mayonnaise.
- Add in the Corn, Chilies and ground Pepper
- Transfer to greased casserole dish, top off with the remaining cheese and lightly sprinkle Cayenne Pepper over the top, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven, uncovered for about 30 - 45 minutes or until the cheese on top has melted, bubbly, and is a nice golden brown.