Every party needs some of this …
There is nothing like enjoying those oozy gooey S’mores, they are the epitome of camping trips, bonfire parties and sleepovers!
S’mores Dip, another brilliant way to enjoy THE classic.
I mean seriously full of chocolate and marshmallow goodness. It’s so easy to make and looks amazing with the swirly marble going on.
You can use dark or milk chocolate, my favorite without hesitation is of course the dark chocolate. Using sweetened condensed milk gives it the perfect sweetness, and the marshmallow fluff is oh so yummy swirled into the chocolate. *Sigh, yum*
It’s a great dessert to make with the kiddos and you can also keep it warmed in one of those little dipper warmers!
You can use anything you want for dipping, strawberries, graham crackers, marshmallows … your fingers … your face! Nice!
- 1 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- Serving Suggestions:
- Graham Crackers
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, add Chocolate Chips and heat for 30 seconds, give the Chocolate a gentle stir.
- Add in Sweetened Condensed Milk, then heat again for another 30 seconds then stir. Repeat heating and stirring every 30 seconds until the Chocolate has melted, stirring until well combined.
- Put the Chocolate mixture into the serving bowl. add a few dollops of Marshmallow Fluff, then using a toothpick or sharp knife, swirl the Fluff into the Chocolate to marble.
- Serve with a choice of Marshmallows, Strawberries and Graham Crackers.
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.