Make up a batch of these tasty Glazed Beer Chicken Wings, seriously tasty stuff!
I love, love … love these, and could have them for dinner several times over, no qualms. They are easy to prepare, take few ingredients, and have a zesty flavor.
The recipe is easily doubled, so don’t hesitate to make plenty for those friends and family that are just “dropping in”. Perfect for get-together’s and great as an addition to the dinner table.
I don’t know about you, but I find prepping a meal to take up most of my time, time that I’m short on. That’s one reason I love Pop & Cook, it’s all ready prepped for you and comes in all of the go to flavors I use all the time. The name is spot on, because that’s exactly what you do, pop, add it to your dish and cook, done. Can I say major time saver in my kitchen, hence one of my favorite kitchen hacks ever!
Reasons to love Pop & Cook the ultimate kitchen hack:
- Zero, zilch, nada washing, chopping, or peeling of fresh herbs!
- Their products are harvested fresh from the fields, processed then flash frozen into those brilliant little trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
- Fresh herbs, garlic and onions year round waiting for you in the freezer.
- No more tears when chopping those pesky onions!!!
The ease of using Pop & Cook is ideal for any busy mom, keep them in the freezer for up to 2 years, and use straight from the freezer or allow to thaw depending on use in recipe.
You can find Pop & Cook exclusively at your local Walmart stores, click HERE to find a store near you.
Serve up these tasty Beer Glazed Chicken Wings with crispy veg, like radishes, carrots and oh don’t forget the dips!
Now go Pop & Cook and Enjoy!
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Oil (I used Avocado oil, but vegetable oil works too)
- 1 tsp Salt
- For the Glaze:
- 2 cups Lager Beer
- 2 - 3 tsp crushed Ginger (2 - 3 cubes Pop & Cook crushed Ginger)
- 4 cloves crushed Garlic (4 cubes Pop & Cook crushed Garlic)
- 2 tsp chopped Cilantro (2 cubes Pop & Cook Cilantro)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, toss together the Chicken Wings, Oil and Salt to coat. Transfer the Chicken to a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While the Chicken is baking, in a small saucepan bring the Beer, Ginger, Garlic and Cilantro to a boil and cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- After the Chicken has baked for 30 minutes, drizzle the reduced Beer Glaze over the Chicken and bake for an additional 30 minutes, basting every 5 - 10 minutes until the Wings are golden and glazed.
For extra heat, add 1 - 2 tsp crushed red chili peppers.
Recipe can be easily doubled.
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.