My goodness, it’s tasty!
Low Country Chicken Dip!
- 3 cans cooked Chicken
- ¾ cup Gullah Gravy Low Country Moppin' Sauce
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 packages of Cream Cheese
- 1½ cups of shredded mild Cheddar Cheese
- Optional: Finely minced chives or jalapeno peppers to taste
- Drain chicken and heat in a large skillet with Gullah Gravy Low Country Moppin' Sauce.
- Add ranch dressing and cream cheese.
- Heat on low until the cream cheese has melted.
- Add in the shredded cheese and fold into the mixture until melted.
- You can transfer to your favorite dish or in crockpot and keep warm for serving.
- Add some chives or minced jalapeño peppers as a garnish, optional.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Can also be served on salads or sandwiches. Reinvent it any way you'd like.
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.