This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®
Quick and easy to make, this Seafood Pasta with a simple rosa sauce made in minutes with the help of Bertolli® Sauces.
Bertolli Sauces, try them tonight in this seafood linguine dinner!
When you need a quick dinner for two that is on the fancy and even romantic side, try this gorgeous recipe for a rosa sauce simply made by combining Bertolli® Traditional Marinara Sauce with Italian Herbs and Fresh Garlic and Bertolli® Alfredo With Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce. So quick to make but tastes as if you spent hours to create.
Bertolli Traditional Marinara Sauce (enter your zip code to find where to buy this sauce!) is made with juicy tomatoes, a beautiful amount of Italian herbs, and just the right amount of fresh garlic then it is lightly and gently cooked with olive oil to create a stunning Tuscan classic sauce.
To make a flavorful and indulgent Italian favorite dinner, try Bertolli Alfredo Sauce (enter your zip code to find where to buy this sauce!) made with fresh cream and plenty of perfectly aged Parmesan cheese to enhance every bite.
Taste the Tuscan Difference!
This rosa sauce in this Italian inspired seafood pasta recipe, garnished with arugula, basil, fresh tomatoes, parmesan shavings, and crispy pancetta.
Other great dinner recipes to try:
- Moroccan Grilled Rack of Lamb
- Easy Coconut Ginger Shrimp Curry
- Blackened Salmon Burger with a Caper Remoulade
Enjoy this seafood pasta with rosa sauce as part of any romantic celebration or simply increase the recipe to serve it as part of an impressive dinner party!
How to make Seafood Pasta with Rosa Sauce
- 8 ounces dry linguine pasta
- Olive Oil
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails left on
- 8 large or jumbo scallops
- 1 24 ounce jar Bertolli Marinara Sauce
- 1 15 ounce jar Bertolli Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Lemon wedges
- Handful fresh basil
- Handful Arugula
- Parmesan shavings, if desired
- Sourdough bread, toasted, if desired
- In a large pot filled with water, bring to a boil. Add in linguine pasta, and cook according to directions.
- In a saucepan, add the Bertolli Traditional Marinara Sauce and Alfredo Sauce together to warm over medium heat, mixing until well combined to make the rosa sauce, then reduce heat to simmer to keep sauce warm.
- In a large skillet, heat about 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat, add in the diced pancetta and cook for about 3 - 5 minutes or until browned. Remove pancetta from heat and set aside, reserving about 1 tablespoon of the drippings.
- In the same skillet used for the pancetta, add the scallops, and shrimp cook without moving the seafood for 2 - 3 minutes, then gently flip over and cook for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add the Bertolli Rosa Sauce, reserved pancetta, and seafood tossing to coat well.
- To serve, garnish with a small handful of arugula and basil, parmesan shavings, if desired, plus a few lemon wedges and toasted sourdough bread.
Do not overcook the seafood, as they will become chewy and tough, it's important to keep an eye on the time. This seafood linguine dish is best served immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1113Total Fat: 61gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 33gCholesterol: 334mgSodium: 3926mgCarbohydrates: 80gFiber: 11gSugar: 22gProtein: 61g
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.