This Vodka Martini recipe! It’s rich and such a deep black, perfect to serve as a Halloween cocktail.
Making this vodka martini recipe is a must to add to your home bar for those ghoulishly spooky Halloween get-togethers.
While you can buy both the fig flavored vodka and black vodka, if you plan a few days in advance you can easily create this distinctly dark Halloween cocktail to serve your guests.
How to make black vodka?
- Select your favorite vodka, about 750 ml bottle if you’re planning a party.
- Grab some food coloring, 1/4 teaspoon of black gel food coloring or you can use 2 drops each of red, green, and blue liquid food coloring to create black.
- Mix the chosen food coloring into the vodka and give it a good shake, add more coloring for a deeper black if desired, and that’s it, you have black vodka without changing the taste.
This perfectly Halloween fruity cocktail drink is layered with hints of figs then rounded off with a layer of black currant, making this vodka martini an absolute to make as a home bartender.
Other cocktail recipes you might enjoy:
- Lemon and Fig Rum Cocktail, a tasty fall cocktail that can be easily made into a jet black Halloween cocktail by adding in black gel food coloring to the rum as mentioned above.
- Fig Vodka Shots, chill the homemade fig infused vodka and serve.
- Pomegranate Daisy, a deep red vodka cocktail that would be impressive with a slip of dry ice added for that witches brew look.
- To really impress your guests, you can enjoy this vodka martini, whiskey, and other drinks by using a smoke box to add a smoky flavor.
How to make Fig Vodka Martinis
- 1/2 ounce Black Vodka
- 1/2 ounces Fig Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cassis
- 1/2 ounce of Dry Vermouth
- Figs, sliced in half, to garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add all ingredients.
- Shake to chill, and strain into glass.
- Garnish with a halved fig
Love this Fig Vodka Martini cocktail, but it's not Halloween? Simply use your favorite (clear) vodka and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
24 Ounce Cocktail Shaker Bar Set with Accessories - Martini Kit with Measuring Jigger, Mixing Spoon, Muddler and Liquor Pourers plus Drink Recipes Booklet - Professional Bartender Drink Making Tools
11-piece Black Cocktail Shaker Bar Set: 2 Weighted Boston Shakers, Cocktail Strainer Set, Double Jigger, Cocktail Muddler and Spoon, Ice Tong and 2 Liquor Pourers
Crystal Cocktail Mixing Glass - Thick Weighted Bottom - 18oz - 550ml - Premium Seamless Design - Professional Quality - Great Gift Idea
Figenza Vodka Fig Flavored
Blavod Black Vodka
Black Infusions Black Fig Vodka
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 293 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 3mg Carbohydrates: 25g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 22g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.