Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites
This is so easy, so tasty and fun to make …
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites!
I love simple recipes! Yes, a beautiful cake made from scratch with 26 steps and 19 ingredients will taste amazing, but so will a simple 2 ingredient recipe that takes little to no time at all to make! And with my schedule right now, I’m calling twosies!
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites are perfect to get your kids involved and help out in the kitchen. Just make sure that there’s an adult to supervise because you do have to put these tasty little treats in the oven for a few minutes.
You can make these little bites of yumminess for showers, any kind of party, gifts from the kitchen, game day treats and they are perfect to give to your little ones’ teachers to show a little love and appreciation.
The hardest part about making them is that they are even better IF you can wait until the next day to eat them. I know, I’m so sorry to have to tell you that, but it’s worth the wait. Although, if you must … and I mean really, if you have to try them as a sample to make sure they turned out and are good enough to share, then OK – but do try to LIMIT yourself! 😉
As you may have guessed by now, my favorite part about this recipe is that it only requires TWO, count them … 1, 2 ingredients! YES! So incredibly easy and something that can be made ahead of time for just about any occasion.
Chocolate. Salty. Sweet. Caramel. Pretzels. So what’s not to love?!?
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites
Super easy, incredibly yummy and completely addictive, Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites! Perfect for any party, as teachers gifts and great for the kids to help make them.
- 12 oz bag Square Butter Pretzels (my preference hands down is Snyder's of Hanover Butter Snaps)
- 1 lb 3.75 oz bag (Family size bag or 2 smaller bags) Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate (I use Rolo's,)
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line your 1 extra large or 2 regular sized baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up and start unwrapping the chocolate candies.
- Lay out Pretzels in one layer on lined baking sheet(s). Top each Pretzel with 1 Chewy Chocolate Caramels.
- Place in the preheated oven for 3 - 5 minutes, no more. Remove from oven when Chocolates are shiny, and still have their shape (you do not want them to start sinking or spreading).
- Carefully top each Chocolate with a second Pretzel and gently press until the Chocolate just barely spreads to the edge of the Pretzels.
- Leave to cool for about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Store in container for up to a week. Do not store in refrigerator or freezer, or the pretzels will soften.
- Share and Enjoy!
For best taste, TRY to wait to enjoy them the next day.
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.
What delicious little treats! I love the sweet and salty combination so I can imagine that I would love the taste of these.
Thank you! They are super easy and do taste addictively good.