Our summertime grillin’ fun continues on with my trusty Big Green Egg by my side, and quality Aussie Beef & Lamb ready to be served up in the tastiest of ways.
So, here’s the skinny: I’m a slider fiend! That’s putting it mildly. And due to such facts, I wanted to continue with my favorite Moroccan influenced flavors, and grill up some Aussome Lamb Burger Sliders for everyone to share.
Making these tasty sliders are crazy easy, and you can also adjust the quantity of the recipe as needed. Another little hack that I like to do, is to make the patties ahead of time, layer them with plastic wrap in between and then freeze them until you’re ready to pull them out and grill. This saves me a bit of time, and if I’m ever not exactly sure what to make for dinner … well, voilà! We’re having Lamb Burger Sliders!
To find out what some of my favorite things are about summer and to grab my recipe for Moroccan Grilled Rack of Lamb, click here.
Do you need a Big Green Egg in your life? Of course you do!
Then enter HERE for your chance to win your very own Big Green Egg in the summer grilling sweepstakes, The Greater Outdoors.
When you need the best flavor and quality beef or lamb, you can’t get much better than with buying True Aussie Beef & Lamb, it’s seriously amazing!
To find out where to buy True Aussie Beef & Lamb you can CLICK HERE.
Make this summer memorable by gathering your friends and family around for a brilliant time sharing your favorite foods.
***Don’t forget to Enter The Greater Outdoors sweepstakes for your chance to win your own Big Green Egg.***
- For the Lamb Burgers:
- 1 lb ground Aussie Lamb
- 2 tsps Herbs de Provence
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Slider Buns
- For the Feta Yogurt Spread:
- 2 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 - 3 tsps Harissa paste
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 1 Tbsp fresh Coriander, roughly chopped
- Pinch of Salt
- Toppings Suggestions:
- Sliced Onion
- Fresh Coriander
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Sliced Chilies
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground Lamb along with the Herbs de Provence and Salt and Pepper.
- Grab about a golf ball size amount of the Lamb mixture and shape into a patty about 1/2 inch thick, repeat with the remaining mixture. Cover with plastic wrap until ready to grill.
- Heat up your grill to about 350°F.
- Place the Lamb patties onto the hot grate over, grill for 3 - 4 minutes. Turn and continue to cook an additional 3 - 4 minutes. Remove from heat and cover with foil to keep warm until ready to serve.
- In a small bowl, mix the Feta cheese, Yogurt, Harissa, Lemon juice, Coriander and Salt. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- To assemble, enjoy building your own Lamb Burger Sliders by topping it off with the Feta and Harissa Yogurt mixture.
You can easily prepare the Lamb patties prior to grilling, and even freeze them, if desired, until ready to cook. If freezing, stack the patties with plastic wrap separating the layers. Place patties in a freezer bag, freeze up to 3 months.
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.