This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
One of the easiest meals that’s full of flavor is this roast pork loin with garlic and rosemary recipe! My family loves it, and it’s perfect to serve at your next dinner party.
I used to use my big oven for everything, which has it’s purposes, but now that I have my Calphalon Precision Control™ Countertop Oven, I’m over the moon and use it all the time! It’s the perfect size to create this roast pork loin with apples recipe, bake your favorite cookies, and large enough to cook a 12 inch pizza. The oven is so sturdy, and has quartz technology and turbo convection which gives you 30% more even heat and preheats super quick.
Here’s a run down of the Calphalon Precision Control™ Countertop Oven, which by the way comes in this sleek matte black color:
- You get 8 preset cooking functions: bake, pizza (my kids favorite), broil, toast, roast, defrost, bagel and the frequently used reheat funtion.
- The wire rack is removable and you also get a nonstick baking pan
- With the metal construction you’re in for long-lasting durability
- For people like me that needs things to be easy to read, I love the high-contrast LCD display
- It’s easy to keep clean
- And of course Calphalon backs up this amazing applicance with a 1-year limited warranty
Didn’t know Calphalon also had appliances? Well they do, and now you can find Calphalon’s durable construction and careful craftsmanship in their new premium lineup of countertop ovens, blenders, grills and more exclusively at Target! Yes! The #1 cookware brand in the US, Calphalon, provides you with the highest quality tools, expertly engineered to help you bring the best out of every meal with precise results.
Learn more about the full Calphalon Appliances line, exclusive at Target, click HERE.
For this recipe, I’ve made a moist and tender pork tenderloin with apples and onions that takes about an hour, with all of the hard work left the Calphalon Precision Control™ Countertop Oven, and I’m good with that! Here’s how to cook the roast pork loin in the oven with parchment; prep the tenderloin, set to the bake function and turn the temperature to 400°F and let it preheat. Crinkle up some parchment that is large enough to tent over the tenderloin and run it under water, unfold it and tent it over the prepped tenderloin then pop it in the oven. When you dampen the parchment and create a tent over the meat, it allows the moisture to remain in the meat, giving you a nice and moist roast that isn’t dried out.
Enjoy making this roast pork loin with garlic and rosemary recipe, perfect for sharing with friends and family!
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary or 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 pounds boneless pork tenderloin, trimmed if needed
- Fresh rosemary, optional for garnish
- Preheat to 400°F.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in bowl. Then rub the garlic mixture all over pork.
- Add olive oil to a small casserole pan, place in the sliced onions and apples, toss them in the oil to lightly coat and spread out creating a "rack".
- Pour in one cup of the white wine, add the butter and place the pork on top of the onions and apples.
- Take a piece of parchment paper large enough to cover the pork, and scrunch it up then run it under cold water. Open it back up, and create a tent over the pork, tucking it carefully over the meat, onions and apples.
- Cook for 20 minutes, carefully uncover and add remaining wine, cover again and continue to cook for 30 - 40 minutes. Allow meat to rest for 10 - 15 minutes before slicing.
- Pour any juices from roasting pan into small saucepan; set over low heat to keep warm. Cut pork crosswise into desired thickness. Arrange pork slices as desired, top with the onions and apples, then pour pan juices over top. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.