This Chimichurri Recipe was sponsored by Kuhn Rikon. All opinions are my own.
Super easy to make, this chimichurri recipe is perfectly flavored to add great flavor!
Are you looking for:
- Chimichurri sauce for steak? This is it.
- Spicy chimichurri? Yup, as spicy as you’d like.
- A sauce to make chimichurri chicken? Again, this is the one chimichurri sauce recipe that will cover all the bases.
There is so much flavor in this simple and easy chimichurri sauce that you’ll want to make a double or even triple batch. Dress up your greens, pastas and so much more. I love to drizzle it over freshly made shoestring fries, oh goodness me, it’s so tasty good!
An Argentinian beauty that has won our hearts!
This chimichurri recipe can be made a few days in advance and kept stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks. I love to add this to chicken, fish and seafood, vegetables, and of course steak and hamburgers. You can marinate your proteins, drizzle over your finished recipes, and toss in pastas, vegetables and salads.
Chimichurri is so versatile and takes only a few minutes to make. I prefer to chop mine by hand and use my favorite ever garlic press by Kuhn Rikon, but if you want to through it all into a food processor, by all means do! Either way, you’ll end up with an incredible burst of flavor that takes your recipes to the next level.
Have a brilliant summer and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh Oregano, finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Red Chili, finely diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the herbs, add in the minced garlic, red chili and salt.
- Pour in the red wine vinegar and olive oil and mix well.
- Keep stored in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.