This Dijon Mustard Spread recipe is sponsored by Maille. All opinions are all my own.
Quick and easy to make appetizer recipe, Cream Cheese and Dijon Mustard Spread!
When you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe to share with friends and family, and last-minute guests, this cream cheese dijon mustard spread recipe is easily made in 5 minutes making Maille Dijon Originale Mustard a must-have in your kitchen.
There are just certain ingredients that should be kept on hand and are go-to ingredients, from flours to sugars/sweeteners, milks, herbs, spices, and Maille Dijon Originale Mustard. If you want to take a simple meal or recipe from ordinary to gorgeous, then adding a bit of Maille is your answer, it truly will be your favorite must-have ingredient.
This delicious mustard spread recipe takes only 3 ingredients, tastes amazing served as part of a cheeseboard and can definitely hold its own atop a piece of crusty artisan bread. It can be made the day before as well, just cover and keep refrigerated, then pull it out about 10 – 15 minutes before serving.
With all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays, this recipe won’t keep you in the busy in the kitchen, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy your friends and family.
Other appetizer recipes to try that are perfect for the holiday table:
- Jalapeno Cranberry Jam, perfect for a holiday cheeseboard.
- Duchess Potatoes appetizer recipe, fancy mashed potato bites.
- Baked Gouda with a warm pear compote, seriously a must for the holiday table.
- Classic Sausage Cheese Balls, a must for an easy appetizer nibble.
- Loaded Crab Fries, a great appetizer for the holidays, game day, and more!
- Here’s a great list of 100 appetizer recipe ideas from Taste of Home!
How to make this Dijon Mustard Spread appetizer recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 - 3 tablespoons Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, roughly chopped
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined and smooth.
- To store, keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
You can change the flavor profile by simply, adding in 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of your favorite dried herbs such as rosemary or thyme, a couple of tablespoons of fresh chopped chives, or diced caramelized onions.
Taste great served on toasted crusty bread, topped with more capers, sweet mini peppers, chopped chives, or caramelized onions.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 43Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
Stacey is a Southern girl with a taste for travel, thriving on the discovery of the world through food. After spending many years traveling and living overseas, she’s now back home in her beloved deep south enjoying life with her three little ones and loving the adventure. She’s a food stylist and food photographer, as well as, the creative behind Little Figgy Food, where she loves to inspire others to try new flavors and foodie techniques.